Thursday, July 10, 2008

About me

I am Maria Ifeoma Ogbunando. Some pals call me Marie(cos I read French) and some prefer Ify. I was born in the 70s, in Lagos. I am a first-born, I like things to be in order, to be organized. I have a catholic background though I'm now pentecostal.

My primary school was in Lagos(St. Catherine's Model School, Surulere, Lagos). My high schoool was in Bida, Niger State(Federal Govt. Girls' College, Bida). I had a stint at the University of Jos, Jos, Plateau State, studying Linguistics. I didn't like the course. I then went to The Lagoon Executive Secretarial College, Surulere, Lagos and L'Alliance Francaise, Yaba, Lagos.

I worked as a secretary, a teacher, then went to O.A.U Ife to study French. After graduation(2.1) in Ife, I went into teaching again(Ebenezer College, Alakuko-Agege, and Lagoon Secondary School, Lekki, Lagos). I later got a contract employment with ExxonMobil in 2005 as an administrative asssistant. My contract expired in June 2007.

Presently, I am a trained beauty consultant/make-up artist. I sell cosmetics, perfumes, food supplements/beauty enhancers and weight management products. I also do facials, massage, weight management training and make-up. I hope to get a good location for my shop/beauty clinic soon(God willing).

For the time being, I operate from my house/client's base. I am using this period to engage myself in self-development/improvement programmes. I am currently participating in ICT training for women organized by WTEC.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home